What are the best central vacuum installation kits on the market today? Unless you are one of those people who enjoy dragging a heavy vacuum from one corner of the house to another when cleaning, then you definitely know how useful a central vacuum system is. It is the most convenient vacuuming solution.
However, if you need to install a new central vacuum system, you’ll need a wide range of installation parts and accessories. The cost of buying central vacuum installation parts can be high but the good news is that there are installation kits today that can be used on a wide range of central vacuum systems.
Best Central Vacuum Installation Kits of 2019 - 2020
|Central Vacuum 4-Inlet Installation Kit & 125 feet of Pipe All in a Box |
|ZVac Installation Kit|
|Central Vac Electric Installation Kit|
|Honeywell Central Vacuum 3-Inlet Installation Kit|
If you are installing a central vacuum unit in your home or retrofitting an existing installation, then this 4-inlet kit is what you need to make sure the job is done correctly. It comes with 125 feet of pipes in the box. It comes with 4 inlets, all the PVC pipes you need, glue, fittings, and a handy low voltage installation wire. With this kit, you have a choice between a low voltage universal inlet and a high voltage electrified inlet. The kit is designed to fit all central vacuum brands including Honeywell, Nutone, Beam, Ultra Clean, Hayden, MD, Prolux, Allegro, Vacuflo, Eureka, AirVac, and Electrolux just to mention a few.
The kit is also quite easy to use. It even comes with an installation instruction DVD to guide you in case you run into any problem when installing your unit. You can also count on the company to give you free technical support simply by calling 929-800-2980. The best thing about the 125 feet of pipe that you get with this kit is that it is all being offered at a factory price. You also get all the fittings you need for a complete installation of your preferred central vacuum unit. The kit is enough to install a central vacuum system in an average 3 to 4 bedroom house.
Overall, the Central Vacuum 4-inlet is one of the best central vac installation kits on the market today. It comes with enough piping and fittings to install a central vacuum unit from scratch.
- The 4-inlet installation kit is compatible with all brands and types of central vacuum systems
- It comes with a helpful instruction DVD to help you with the installation
- There are many instruction videos for the kit on the web too
- Includes 125 feet of pipe
- Large enough to install a central vacuum unit for a 3 to 4 bedroom house
- Free technical support available by phone
- Comes with all the fittings you need to install your central vacuum unit
- Available at a good price
- It comes with 4 inlets
- Gives you a choice between high voltage and low voltage inlets
- One user claimed that the pipes were cut 4’ rather than 5’ but fortunately, the total piping was 132 feet instead of the advertised 125 feet, which was a bonus after all.
- Small wire connection. It would be better with an 18 AWG wire.
The ZVac Compatible Installation Kit is your all-in-one central vacuum installation kit. In fact, we consider it the perfect replacement for all those central vacuum accessories you have cluttering your home. It features 3 inlets and 88 feet of pipe. Best of all the installation is compatible with all types and brands of central vacuum systems. You need this to install your central vac fast and easily.
The kit is made by ZVac, a company well known for manufacturing some of the best central vacuum systems in the world today. The installation kit works with all central vac brands including ZVac, AirKing, Allegro, Aggresor, Beam, Cirrus, MD, AirStream, AstroVac, Hoover, Centralux, Honeywell, Hayden, Husky, Nadair, NuTone, Dirt Devil, Broan, Cana-Vac, PowerStar, VacuFlo,Pullman-Holt, Vacumaid, Riccar, Valet, Royal, and many more. The kit’s 88 feet of pipe is enough to install on three central vacuum inlets. It comes with all the necessary fittings and pipes. The fittings are made by top North American companies, ZVac and GoVacuum. They work perfectly with most low voltage hoses and other central vacuum accessories. However, the installation kit does come with glue but you can use any PVC glue without a problem.
Made by ZVac, this central vacuum installation kit is a great choice for small to medium homes. It also comes at a reasonable price.
- Versatile installation kit that works with all central vacuum brands
- It comes with 88 feet of pipe
- Top quality fittings and pipes that meet ASTM F2158 standards
- ZVac products are made using OEM grade raw materials
- Easy to use when installing your central vacuum system
- Comes with vacuum wall plate and all the necessary pipe fittings
- The kit doesn’t include glue but you can use any PVC glue
- One user claimed there was a shortage of wire but this could be a production error which is why you should always check your order after delivery to ensure everything is included.
The Central Vac Electric Installation Kit comes with everything you need to install a complete central vacuum unit in your home. The installation kit includes useful parts such as inlets, elbows, mounting brackets, low voltage wire, glue, wire ties, fittings and a handy instruction manual to guide you through the installation process. It has all you need to install a central vacuum system in a typical small to medium sized home.
The kit uses Hayden 1760 style inlets which are compatible with most direct connect hoses. You’ll need to run low voltage wire from each inlet to the vacuum unit using a star, loop, or homerun pattern. The setup allows the system to be switched on or off straight from the hose.
The installation kit also features Romex wire which runs from the inlet to the nearest electric outlet or another power source. You can always tell how many inlets are needed in a house by following the recommended rule of 1 inlet for every 700 square feet of space if you have a 30-feet hose. The best approach before installation is to map out your inlet locations so that you can modify your kit appropriately.
If you are looking for a good central vacuum installation kit that fits all types of direct connect hoses, then the Central Vac Electric Installation kit is a perfect option. It comes with all the necessary parts you need to install a central vacuum system in your home. It’s definitely worth the price.
- It comes with all the materials you need to install a central vacuum unit
- Different inlet amounts available with this kit
- It works with all direct connect hoses
- High-quality central vacuum installation kit available at a good price
- None so far
This is another good option if you are looking for the right kit to install a new central vacuum system. It has all the parts and materials you need to complete a 3-inlet home installation. Made by Honeywell, a leading name in the central vacuum systems industry, this 3-inlet installation kit comes with 80 feet of pipes, a 100-foot low voltage wire, 6 nail non-Halex guards, three mounting brackets, one ¼ pint solvent sealer, ten 90-degree sweep tees, six 45-degree elbows, ten 90-degree elbows, ten stop couplers, three 90-degree dual elbows, sixteen 59-inch pipes, eight hanger clamps, six wire nuts, three floor mounting adapters, and three white inlet valves.
The Honeywell 040351 is sufficient enough to install a central vacuum unit in a modest size house of around 1850 feet. However, if you have a large house you may need to buy more materials. Otherwise, it has everything you need to install a central vacuum unit. It even comes with a two-year warranty for parts.
- It includes everything you need to install a central vacuum unit in a small to medium house
- A useful DIY kit with instruction manual included
- It comes with 80 feet of pipe
- Includes three white standard inlet valves
- You also get a two-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Not adequate enough for central vacuum system installations in larger houses
There are many factors to consider when you want to install or replace a central vacuum system in your home. The type of unit you have will dictate the kind of installation parts and accessories to buy. Fortunately, the installation task can be simplified and costs cut down if you opt to go with any one of the installation kits reviewed above. The kits are fully compatible with most brands and models of central vacuum units found on the market today. They also come with enough pipes, fittings, and other accessories needed to install a central vacuum system in your home. You’ll make huge savings when you buy the installation parts as a complete kit instead of buying individual items from different sources.